Lauren Manning has a 9/11 story more compelling than most. And she’s been bearing witness a lot this anniversary week, with the release of her new book Unmeasured Strength, written years after she made it out of World Trade Center Tower 2 with burns covering most of her body. Watch below if you want to see the definition of resilience.
Help fund our non-profit mission
Use our Amazon Link whenever you shop
SEARCH OUR MEDICAL ARCHIVES . . .
. . . for authoritative posts
by WVFC's advisory board of top physicians
on health concerns that matter to you.
In The News
Iranian Women Make A Push For Greater Opportunities
NPR: March 6, 2014
Why do we need an International Women’s Day?
The Guardian: March 6, 2014
Senate to Vote on Competing Military Sexual Assault Bills
TIME: March 6, 2014
Women Could Have Greater Role in Church, Says Pope
Wall Street Journal: March 5, 2014
10 Reasons For Optimism On This International Women’s Day
Forbes: March 5, 2014
Middle-aged? Put down the meat
CNN: March 5, 2014
- Iranian Women Make A Push For Greater Opportunities
- ellensue spicer-jacobson on The ‘Sports Illustrated’ Swimsuit Issue: Lewd in the Library
- Roz Warren on Good Posture: How to Gain and Maintain It
- Roz Warren on Sheryl Sandberg Made Me Cry
- Patricia Yarberry Allen, M.D. on Sheryl Sandberg Made Me Cry
- Diane Dettmann on Minnesota, Colder than Antarctica: Winter-Coping Tips from a Native
- Tuomas Räsänen on Minnesota, Colder than Antarctica: Winter-Coping Tips from a Native