Lauren Manning has a 9/11 story more compelling than most. And she’s been bearing witness a lot this anniversary week, with the release of her new book Unmeasured Strength, written years after she made it out of World Trade Center Tower 2 with burns covering most of her body. Watch below if you want to see the definition of resilience.
Help fund our non-profit mission
Use our Amazon Link whenever you shop
SEARCH OUR MEDICAL ARCHIVES . . .
. . . for authoritative posts
by WVFC's advisory board of top physicians
on health concerns that matter to you.
In The News
The Timeline Project Makes Planning Future Easy For Millennial Women
Forbes: July 30, 2014
What Keeps Women From the Polls?
National Journal: July 30, 2014
Campus Sexual Assault: Bipartisan Bill Aims to Reform the Investigation Process
TIME: July 30, 2014
Harry Potter and the top 20 novels by women authors
The Telegraph: July 29, 2014
What Is a Woman?
The New Yorker: July 29, 2014
Women are getting smarter faster than men
Salon: July 29, 2014
- The Timeline Project Makes Planning Future Easy For Millennial Women
- Nancy Turner on Tenacious on Desolation Sound
- Claudia Harkins on Appalachian Voices: Power to the People!
- Paul Harkins on Appalachian Voices: Power to the People!
- Karen Dufour on Dr. Ford on Emotional Health: Overcoming Fear of Intimacy
- ellensue spicer-jacobson on Dr. Ford on Emotional Health: Overcoming Fear of Intimacy
- Kelly on Roz Reviews: ‘Tender Is the Brisket’