- Libby Fitzgerald Reinvents the Modern Espadrille
- The World According to Weber: How the Crazy Summer Dress Code Saved my Psyche
- Molly Fisk: Soon to Be A Major . . .
- Ovarian Cysts in Post-Menopausal Women: What to Look For and What to Ask
- Get Summer Arms in One Month
- After Hysterectomy, a New Approach to Sex and Orgasm
- Ask Dr. Pat: Does Vulvar Melanoma Always Look Like the Photos in the Textbooks?
- Menopause and Facial Hair: Some Solutions
- Dr. Ford: Staying Optimistic—Family, Friendship, and Fashion
- Ask Dr. Pat: Is There a Connection Between Menopause and Foot Problems?
Help fund our non-profit mission
Use our Amazon Link whenever you shop
SEARCH OUR MEDICAL ARCHIVES . . .
. . . for authoritative posts
by WVFC's advisory board of top physicians
on health concerns that matter to you.
- Molly Fisk: Soon to Be A Major . . . on
- Libby Fitzgerald Reinvents the Modern Espadrille on
- The World According to Weber: How the Crazy Summer Dress Code Saved my Psyche on
- Monday Notes From Dr. Pat on
- Dr. Ford: Staying Optimistic—Family, Friendship, and Fashion on
- The Wednesday Five: Inspiring Commencement Addresses from Women of Note on
In the News
The Pakistani Squash Champion Who Disguised Herself as a Boy
Women in the World : May 20, 2016
The Foul Rein of the Biological Clock
The Guardian : May 11, 2016
Shedding a Light on Social Media Harassment of Female Sportswriters
Newsday: May 3, 2016
At the Women in the World New York Summit, Mary Beard Traces the Origins of Misogyny
Women in the World : April 28, 2016
The Burqa: Tool of Oppression?
OF NOTE magazine: April 26, 2016
- The Pakistani Squash Champion Who Disguised Herself as a Boy