Help fund our non-profit mission
Use our Amazon Link whenever you shop
SEARCH OUR MEDICAL ARCHIVES . . .
. . . for authoritative posts
by WVFC's advisory board of top physicians
on health concerns that matter to you.
In The News
Why Can’t We Stop Talking About ‘Bikini Bodies’?
New York Magazine: July 25, 2014
Naomi Foner on What She Learned as a First-Time Filmmaker and Why There Are So Few Women Directors
IndieWire: July 25, 2014
The Beta Marriage: How Millennials Approach ‘I Do’
TIME: July 25, 2014
What’s Twitter’s Real Diversity Problem?
Newsy: July 24, 2014
These Are the 15 Highest-Paid Women in America
TIME: July 24, 2014
Does the NFL have a women problem?
The Washington Post: July 24, 2014
- Why Can’t We Stop Talking About ‘Bikini Bodies’?
- Karen Dufour on Dr. Ford on Emotional Health: Overcoming Fear of Intimacy
- ellensue spicer-jacobson on Dr. Ford on Emotional Health: Overcoming Fear of Intimacy
- Kelly on Roz Reviews: ‘Tender Is the Brisket’
- Nancy Prugh on Appalachian Voices: Power to the People!
- Toni Myers on Appalachian Voices: Power to the People!
- Deborah Harkins on Farewell to James Garner, with an Iconoclastic Comment About Elaine Stritch