Now, as hour two begins, we did get to Halle Berry and Sandra Bullock. Our first hour featured some lively chat from the red carpet, from praise — Dr. Allen: “Sandra Bullock looks so perfect. Wonderful hair, complexion and dress. Great neckline for this dress” — to quietly appalled: “Melissa Leo looks nice…if she were coming to my house,” said Eleanore Wells. But now, the first statuettes are about to be awarded. Let us know what you’re thinking!
Help fund our non-profit mission
Use our Amazon Link whenever you shop
SEARCH OUR MEDICAL ARCHIVES . . .
. . . for authoritative posts
by WVFC's advisory board of top physicians
on health concerns that matter to you.
In The News
24 books for a year of reading only work by women
The Washington Post: March 27, 2015
Megan Fairchild, Ballet Dancer, at Home in Westchester
The New York Times: March 27, 2015
Monica Lewinsky and Why the Word ‘Slut’ Is Still So Potent
TIME: March 27, 2015
10 Countries That Put Women on Cash Before the U.S.
TIME: March 26, 2015
Egyptian Woman Reveals 42-Year Secret of Survival: Pretending to Be a Man
The New York Times: March 26, 2015
Are Women’s Colleges Doomed? What Sweet Briar’s Demise Tells Us
NPR: March 26, 2015
- 24 books for a year of reading only work by women
- Molly Fisk: Of Ecstasy and Laundry, Buddhism and Birds on
- Women Building Homes for Other Women (Volunteer Passion No. 6) on
- Wednesday 5: Spring Exhibition Guide on
- So You Have a Cataract… Now What? on
- CHANGE: Toni Myers’s Response to Our March Challenge on
- On the Money: A Female Face on the $20 Bill! on