Now, as hour two begins, we did get to Halle Berry and Sandra Bullock. Our first hour featured some lively chat from the red carpet, from praise — Dr. Allen: “Sandra Bullock looks so perfect. Wonderful hair, complexion and dress. Great neckline for this dress” — to quietly appalled: “Melissa Leo looks nice…if she were coming to my house,” said Eleanore Wells. But now, the first statuettes are about to be awarded. Let us know what you’re thinking!
Help fund our non-profit mission
Use our Amazon Link whenever you shop
SEARCH OUR MEDICAL ARCHIVES . . .
. . . for authoritative posts
by WVFC's advisory board of top physicians
on health concerns that matter to you.
In The News
The Catch-22 of Women’s Magazines
Flavorwire: July 23, 2014
How Women And Minorities Get Penalized For Promoting Diversity
Fast Company: July 23, 2014
Money gap: Why don’t women give?
Politico: July 23, 2014
700 Million Women Were Child Brides, UNICEF Says
TIME: July 22, 2014
How Women Define Success
Forbes: July 22, 2014
This Young Woman Footballer Is More Popular Than Messi in Her Remote Village in Nepal
Global Voices Online: July 22, 2014
- The Catch-22 of Women’s Magazines
- Nancy Prugh on Appalachian Voices: Power to the People!
- Toni Myers on Appalachian Voices: Power to the People!
- Deborah Harkins on Farewell to James Garner, with an Iconoclastic Comment About Elaine Stritch
- Wendl in Manhattan on Farewell to James Garner, with an Iconoclastic Comment About Elaine Stritch
- Susan Lapinski on Appalachian Voices: Power to the People!
- elsassima on Fashion Friday Series on Neutrals: Spectrum of Gray