Now, as hour two begins, we did get to Halle Berry and Sandra Bullock. Our first hour featured some lively chat from the red carpet, from praise — Dr. Allen: “Sandra Bullock looks so perfect. Wonderful hair, complexion and dress. Great neckline for this dress” — to quietly appalled: “Melissa Leo looks nice…if she were coming to my house,” said Eleanore Wells. But now, the first statuettes are about to be awarded. Let us know what you’re thinking!
SEARCH OUR MEDICAL ARCHIVES . . .
. . . for authoritative posts
by WVFC's advisory board of top physicians
on health concerns that matter to you.
In The News
These Are The Best Cities For Working Women
Business Insider: May 25, 2013
Why the military needs to recruit and promote more women
The Washington Post: May 25, 2013
Church of England unveils plan for women bishops in 2015
Yahoo News: May 25, 2013
Women in Indy 500 field no longer a talking point
USA Today: May 25, 2013
Google’s quest to get more women in tech
CNN: May 25, 2013
Gals Who Grill: What Will It Take For Women To Man The Q?
NPR: May 25, 2013
- These Are The Best Cities For Working Women
- diane burgess on Fashion Friday: The White Dress
- diane burgess on The “Acceptable” Affair?
- patricia yarberry allen on Troubleshooting 101 For “Not Computer People”
- roz warren on Troubleshooting 101 For “Not Computer People”
- Merrily Swoboda on Troubleshooting 101 For “Not Computer People”
- Pamela on Older Women: The Bonus Evolution Hadn’t Planned On
- Troubleshooting 101 for "Not Computing People" | Women's Voices For Change shar.es/ZUgUt 20 hours ago
- Move over, little black dress! The white dress is a worthy competitor to the black dress’s longstanding dynasty. shar.es/ZOC9I 1 day ago
- The “Acceptable” Affair? Really, is there such a thing? Read Eleanore Wells' thoughts on the matter. shar.es/ZiwFX 2 days ago