Now, as hour two begins, we did get to Halle Berry and Sandra Bullock. Our first hour featured some lively chat from the red carpet, from praise — Dr. Allen: “Sandra Bullock looks so perfect. Wonderful hair, complexion and dress. Great neckline for this dress” — to quietly appalled: “Melissa Leo looks nice…if she were coming to my house,” said Eleanore Wells. But now, the first statuettes are about to be awarded. Let us know what you’re thinking!
Help fund our non-profit mission
Use our Amazon Link whenever you shop
SEARCH OUR MEDICAL ARCHIVES . . .
. . . for authoritative posts
by WVFC's advisory board of top physicians
on health concerns that matter to you.
In The News
Iranian Women Make A Push For Greater Opportunities
NPR: March 6, 2014
Why do we need an International Women’s Day?
The Guardian: March 6, 2014
Senate to Vote on Competing Military Sexual Assault Bills
TIME: March 6, 2014
Women Could Have Greater Role in Church, Says Pope
Wall Street Journal: March 5, 2014
10 Reasons For Optimism On This International Women’s Day
Forbes: March 5, 2014
Middle-aged? Put down the meat
CNN: March 5, 2014
- Iranian Women Make A Push For Greater Opportunities
- Diane Dettmann on Minnesota, Colder than Antarctica: Winter-Coping Tips from a Native
- Linda Paulson on Minnesota, Colder than Antarctica: Winter-Coping Tips from a Native
- ellensue spicer-jacobson on The ‘Sports Illustrated’ Swimsuit Issue: Lewd in the Library
- Roz Warren on Good Posture: How to Gain and Maintain It
- Roz Warren on Sheryl Sandberg Made Me Cry
- Patricia Yarberry Allen, M.D. on Sheryl Sandberg Made Me Cry