Articles written by: "Barbara Mangini"
- On the Bright Side: NEW HABITS—Small Steps/Big Changes
- Fashion & Technology: The Best Fashion Apps
- The Wednesday 5: Women of TIME’s 100 Most Influential People
- Post-Traumatic Growth: New Life After the Harshest Winter
- Ovarian Cysts in Post-Menopausal Women: What to Look For and What to Ask
- After Hysterectomy, a New Approach to Sex and Orgasm
- Molly Fisk: Glass Houses
- Ask Dr. Pat: Does Vulvar Melanoma Always Look Like the Photos in the Textbooks?
- Menopause and Facial Hair: Some Solutions
- Oral Sex Is not Rape if the Victim Is Unconscious from Drinking, Oklahoma Court Rules (In the News)
Help fund our non-profit mission
Use our Amazon Link whenever you shop
SEARCH OUR MEDICAL ARCHIVES . . .
. . . for authoritative posts
by WVFC's advisory board of top physicians
on health concerns that matter to you.
In the News
At the Women in the World New York Summit, Mary Beard Traces the Origins of Misogyny
Women in the World : April 28, 2016
The Burqa: Tool of Oppression?
OF NOTE magazine: April 26, 2016
At Last, a National Monument to Women’s Equality
National Geographic: April 21, 2016
This Saturday, on HBO: The Story of the Clarence Thomas Hearings
Today News: April 15, 2016
Gender Equality Will Add Trillions to U.S. Economy
TIME: April 11, 2016
- At the Women in the World New York Summit, Mary Beard Traces the Origins of Misogyny