Articles written by: "Barbara Mangini"
- Ro’s Recipe for Valentine’s Day: Molten Chocolate Cake
- Valentine’s Day: Learning Love
- Sex Every Day at 60
- The Wednesday Five: 5 Books on ‘Why We Love’
- Dr. Ford: Should She Let Her Husband Know She No Longer Wants to Have Sex With Him?
- Ovarian Cysts in Post-Menopausal Women: What to Look For and What to Ask
- 10 Tips to Managing a Long-Term Relationship
- After Hysterectomy, a New Approach to Sex and Orgasm
- Fashion Friday: Lingerie for Valentine’s Day
- Ask Dr. Pat: Does Vulvar Melanoma Always Look Like the Photos in the Textbooks?
Help fund our non-profit mission
Use our Amazon Link whenever you shop
SEARCH OUR MEDICAL ARCHIVES . . .
. . . for authoritative posts
by WVFC's advisory board of top physicians
on health concerns that matter to you.
In the News
Zimbabwe Court Bans Child Marriage After Challenge by Young Brides: In the News
Women's Voices for Change: February 9, 2016
In the News: Women-Owned Businesses and Federal Contracts
Women's Voices For Change: February 5, 2016
Landmark for Women’s Rights in India: Court Rules That Woman Can Be Head of Family
Women's Voices for Change: February 4, 2016
White House Unveils New Efforts on Pay Equity
Women's Voices For Change: February 2, 2016
How ‘Service With a Smile’ Takes a Toll on Women
Women's Voices For Change: February 1, 2016
- Zimbabwe Court Bans Child Marriage After Challenge by Young Brides: In the News